Conservation Begins Here
We are no longer accepting applications for this position in 2013. Please consider applying next year!
Have you ever walked along a trail in a local park and wondered how it got there? Do you want to make sure that the natural areas in our communities remain healthy and beautiful for years to come?
You're in the right place.
The SCA is looking for young people from the Edmonds, WA area, ages 15-19, to work on trail maintenance and environmental restoration in local Edmonds parks.
Program runs 8/5 - 8/23.
Participants will earn roughly $300/wk for their work. No experience necessary!
Find application instructions below. The sooner you complete your application, the more likely we are to have room for you on a crew! If you have any questions, contact Laura Bogar (email@example.com, 206-324-4649).
Latest Activity: May 17
1) Click the "MySCA Application" tab at the top of the page.
2) Put your name into the form to create your account.
3) Fill out the basic profile.
4) Complete the Community application (city: Seattle). Use Promo Code PO-00308076 to let us know you want to work in Edmonds!
5) Sign up for a group interview: Thursday May 16th or Friday May 17th at the Anderson Center (700 Main Street, Edmonds, WA), between 3:00 and 5:30pm. Interviews will take 15-30 minutes and will begin roughly every half-hour. Call Laura (206-324-4649) to let her know when you'd like to come do your interview.
This group does not have any discussions yet.